CHIEF ADMIN OFFICER
Secretary to The Top Management Committee
Born 1st October 1969, Alh. Aminu Nakaka Jibrin hails from Soro in Ganjuwa Local Government of Bauchi State.
- Central Primary School Soro (1976-1982)
- Government Teachers' College Soro (1982-1987)
- College of Education Azare (1990-1993)
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (1995-2000)
- Later attended the Administrative Staff College Of Nigeria in Badagry Lagos (2005)
- University Maiduguri in 2012 for a Masters Degree in Health Planning and Management (MHPM)
Employed by the Center in 2002, as an Admin Officer and reached the post of Chief Admin Officer.
- Acting-in for Head of Administration
- Secreatry Top Management Committee
- Secretary Medical Advisory Committee
- Recorder for Board of Management Meetings
- Revolving Funds Committee
- Supervising the Clinical Services and Training Unit
- Training Committee
- Ethics and Research Committee He reports to both the Heads of Administration and Clinical Services.
Also involved in the running of the following committees: