GOPD (General Outpatient Department)
The Department renders the following services to the teeming clients of the centre:
- Diagnosis and treatment of the ambulance patients.
- Issuance of certificate of fitness to clients.
- Receives referral/cases and direct same to the appropriate area of specialty.
- Provision of Primary healthcare services.
- Issuance of clearance for public food handlers/vendors.
- Provision of VCT services.
- Consultaions on all health related matters.
VISION AND MISSION
To Provide excellent affordable and effective healthcare, training and research using qualified well trained and disciplined staff.
To be the foremost clinical department in our tertiary health institution providing excellent, accessible, affordable and effective healthcare in the North-East region through training and research.