HEAD OF CLINICAL SERVICES
DR. HAYATU AHMAD
Dr Hayatu Ahmad, the HCS FMC Azare, was born on 3rd March 1963 at Zaria, Kaduna State.
- Central Primary School Jimeta 1975-1980
- General Murtala Muhammad College Yola 1980-1985
- MBBS, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, 1988
- House Officer at Specialist Hospital Yola 1988. Became a Consultant Paediatrician in 2009 at FMC Azare.
- First served as the HOD Paediatrics Department and was later appointed DHCS.
- Also served as Visiting Consultant Paediatrician at ATBUTH Bauchi, FMC Nguru and Specialist Hospital Damaturu, Yobe State.
- Appointed as Head of Clinical Services FMC Azare 2016.
Dr. Hayatu is involved as examiner to the Department of Paediatrics, College of Medical Sciences, Unimaid. He serves on various committees at FMC Azare. He has published papers and presented at conferences and published articles in peer review journals.
He is happily married with children.