MAL. LAMARA ZAILANI
Head of Finance and Supplies
Lamara Zailani, the Head of Finance and Supples, was born at Jama'are town, Bauchi State, in 1974.
The HFS underwent education in the public school system and attended the following institutions:
- Central Primary School Jama'are 1980-1986
- Government Arabic College Gombe 1986-1992
- Kaduna Polytechnic - ND Accounting - 1998
- Kaduna Polytechnic - HND Accounting - 2001
- Bayero University kano - Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance - 2011
- Bayero University kano - Masters in Treasury Management - 2013
- Served internship at the Hamdala Hotel Kaduna Accounts Department.
- National Service at the NNIL Commercial Ltd Kaduna, Internal Audit Department
- Employed as Accountant at the Federal Character Commission Bauchi Office.
- Engaged as Senior Accountant at the Federal Medical Center Azare
He eventually rose to the post of Assistant Chief Accountant and was made Head of the Department on 18th May, 2016.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Member Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN).
He is married with 3 children.