HEAD OF NURSING SERVICES
He was born in Azare town, Bauchi State on 17th February 1960.
- Central Primary School Itas - 1970 to 1976.
- Government Secondary School Misau - 1977 to 1982.
- School of Nursing Bauchi, 1982-1985 (as a student worker) and obtained a Post Specialty in Orthopaedic Nursing at the National Orthopaedic Hospital Dala, Kano from 1991 to 1992.
- Diploma in Data Processing from the College of Education Azare - 2008.
- Graduated from National Open University of Nigeria with BSc Nursing Science in 2012.
- Obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Education at College of Education Azare, in affiliation with University of Maiduguri.
EMPLOYMENT AND WORKING EXPERIENCE:
His working experience include:
- Specialist Hospital Bauchi from 1985-1986.
- General Hospital Jama’are, 1986-1988.
- General Hospital Azare, 1988- 2001.
- Federal Medical Centre Azare 2001-2017.
- Chief Nursing Officer(CNO) FMC Azare September,2014.
- Chief Nursing Superintendent (CNS) - FMC Azare - January, 2011.
- Asst. Chief Nursing superintendent - FMC Azare - January, 2008.
- Principal Nursing Superintendent I - FMC Azare - January, 2004.
- Principal Nursing Superintendent II - FMC Azare - Nov. 2004.
- Senior Nursing Officer - FMC Azare - Dec. 2001.
- Nursing Officer I - FMC Azare - Feb. 2001.
- Assist. Chief Nursing superintendent - Bauchi State - Nov. 1998.
- Principal Nursing Superintendent - Bauchi State Nov. 1995.
- Senior Nursing Superintendent - Bauchi State - Nov. 1992.
- Nursing Superintendent - Bauchi State - Nov. 1989.
- Staff Nurse - Bauchi State - Nov. 1985.
- A successful working carrier since graduation in 1985 as a registered Nurse.
- Coordinated the activities of Specialized Services units (2011-2012).
- Coordinator Training and Continuing Education Programme of the Department of Nursing Services (2012-2014).
- First to establish and maintain a Ward Revolving scheme (2007-2014) in FMC Azare.
- Head of Nursing services and a member of several Management Committees of the Centre (December 2014 - May 2016).
- Substantive Head of Nursing Services May 2016.
He is married and blessed with children.