MOHAMMED BAKARI UBA
Acting HOA (2011-2013)/SERVICOM Nodal Officer
Mal. Mohammed Bakari Uba, was born in Azare, Katagum Local Government Area Of Bauchi State On 15th June 1956.
- Nasarawa West Primary School 1965-1971.
- Katagum Government Secondary School Azare 1972-1976.
- Bauchi Teachers' College 1977-1978.
- ATC/ABU Zaria N.C.E 1982-1986.
- Ahmadu Bello University (ATC/ABU Zaria) B.ED 1990-1992.
- Bayero University Kano (BUK) P.G.D.M 1994-1995
- Bayero University Kano (BUK) M.B.A 1997-1998.
- Corporate Trade Link Trainig Unit - Computer Word Processing 2000.
- Attended numerous short courses in Anti Corruption, SERVICOM and Administrative matters 2006 to 2016
- His working career started in 1986 when he was apponited as a teacher with Katagum Local Government Education Authority, Bauchi State 1986-2000.
- He secured an employment as a Lecturer with the College Of Education Azare, 2000-2001.
- Financial Sector Bank 2002-2005
- Federal Medical Centre Azare 2006 to date
- Part time Lecturer at Post Graduate level of Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare
POSITIONS HELD AT THE CENTER:
Mohammed Bakari Uba Held the following posts in his working carrer at the Center:
- Pioneer Chairman Anti Corruption and Transparency Unit (ACTU) 2007-2013
- Pioneer Secretary and Chairman of Direct Purchase Committee 2008-2013
- Pioneer Head of Establishment Unit 2006-2010.
- Acting Head Of Administration 2013-2015.
- Pioneer SERVICOM Nodal Officer 2015-Date
- Resource Person in both Internal and External Presentations