ALH. MOHAMMED IBRAHIM KARI
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
The Head of Administration, Alhaji Mohammed Ibrahim Kari, was born at Kari town of Darazo Local Government Area, Bauchi State, On 22nd July 1972.
- Kari Primary School - 1977 to 1983
- Government Comprehensive Day Secondary School, Misau-1983-1987
- Completed Secondary School education at Government Science Secondary Schoo, Darazo in 1988.
- Attended University of Maiduguri, Borno State, between 1989-1995 and obtained a B.Sc Public Administration from Department of Political Science & Administration.
- Did Mandatory NYSC Progamme in Anambra State - 1996 specifically at Njikoko Local Government Secretariat Abagana.
- Attended Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON),Lagos between 2003-2004 and obtained a PGDPA with Specialization in Plannning and Resarch
- Obtained Masters Degree in Public Administration (MPA) with specialization in Public Personel Management from the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Lagos, in 2014.
- Obtained Masters Degree in Public Policy and Administation (MPPA) in 2015 from Bayero University,Kano.
- His working career started in 1998 when he was appointed as an Assistant Lecturer at Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Bauchi State and was posted to the College of Administrative and Bussiness studies (CABS), Azare from 1998-2001.
- He secured an employment as Administrative officer II with Federal Medical Centre Azare in March 2001, and assummed duty on 17th April 2001
He is among the pioner staff of the centre.
POSITIONS HELD AT THE CENTER:
Mohammed Kari held the following posts in his working carrer at the Center:
- Pioneer Secretary of the Top Management Committee(TMC)
- Pioneer Planning Officer of the Centre
- Pioneer Procurement Officer of the Centre.
- Pioneer Secretary of Drug Revolving Fund Committee (DRF).
- Pioneer Secretary Of Hospital Services Revolving Fund (HSRF) Committee
- He has been attending Board of Management Meetings from the inception of the Centre in 2001 to 2015 as minutes taker.
- He served as the Servicom Nodal Officer of the Centre.
- He was also the immediate past Services Improvement Desk Offcer of SERVICOM.
- He was also the immediate past Chairman of Editorial Board of FMC Azare News Bulletin.
- He was also a Member of Staff of the Year Award Committee/
- He served in different committees and sub-committies of the Centre.
- He is Currently the Chairman of the Loans Committee of the Centre.
- He is the Chairman Junior Staff Appointment, Promotion and Disciplinary Committee
- He was appointed as Head of Administration of the Centre on 17th April 2015.
- He is a Member of the Top Management Committee (TMC) and Secretary to the Board of Management.
He is Married and blessed with 6 Children.