MALAM DAUDA O. OZIEHISA
Second Head of Administration(2001-2003)
Mal. Dauda O. Oziehia was born on 24th september, 1951 in Okene, Okene Local Government Area of kogi state to the family of Mr. Oziehia Yusuf Anabe and Mrs. Meriyamoh Onukaba.
- He attended the following schools:
- R.C.M School, South Okene 1959 to 1965.
- Private Secretarial Training centre at the Rapid Typing Studio, Lokoja, between 1966 to 1968. Later sat and passed the Pitman Typewriting Examination for 35 words per minute in 1974.
- Enrolled and undertook prive studies, sat and passed the W.A.E.C O'level Examimation in 1980.
- Attended the Executive Officers course at Kaduna Polytechnic between 1980 and 1981
- Attended the Ahmadu Bello Univresity, Zaria for Advanced Diploma in Public Administration between 1992-1993.
- Attended several short Course/Conferences and Seminars in Administration, Industrial Relations and Health Management among others.
- His working career started when he joined the service of ABUTH Zaria in 1969 as Clerical Assistant/Typist. He rose through the rank to Chief Clerical Officer in 1976.
- His Cadre Changed to Executive Officers Cadre after Completion of Executive officers course at Kaduna polytechnic in 1981. He was posted to ABUTH Malumfashi as Assistant Hospital Secretary in 1981.
- ABUTHs had three main brances then in Zaria Kaduna, and Malumfashi in katsina state. He served in all the brances of ABUTHs before its relocation to its permanent site at shika, Zaria. He has held several management positions as Assistant Hosipital Secretary , Secretary , Medical Posgraduate Studies, Personel Officer, Planning Officer, Industrial Reletion officer, Pension Desk officer and finally chief Admin Officer and Head of Genaral Administration and Management Services of Admin Department of ABUTH Headquaters Shika, Zaria
- He was Seconded to Fedaral Medical Centre Azare on 11th June, 2001 for 2 years to help set up the Administrative Department of the Centre as Chief Admin officer and Head of Admin/Secretary to the Board of Management. After accomplishing the task. His tenure ended on 13th July , 2013 and he returned to ABUTH where he retired on 6th May 2014 after 35 years of service.
- After retirement, he took up contract appointment as the Administrative Officer in charge of Muslim Specialist Hospital Zaria, from 2006 to 2011.
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Associate Member of the institute of Health Service Administrator of Nigeria.
- Assocaite Member of Institute of Management Consultants.
- Evaluation of health care Delivery in Nigerian Teaching Hospital : A case study of ABUTH teaching hospital, Zaria: a Dissertation for award of Advanced Diploma in Public Administration.
- Ethics of Hospital Administration: A paper presentation at a 2-Day in-house workshop organised by Training Committee of Federal Medical Centre, Azare in 2008.