PHARM MOHAMMED USMAN GENDE
FORMER HOD PHARMACY (1969-2019)
Pharmacist Gende was born at Kaduna North Local Government Area of Kaduna State On 17th February 1969. He is a Deputy Director and Heads the Department of Pharmaceutical Service.
- K.L.G Lagos Street Primary school Kaduna 1976-1982..
- Government Day Secondary School Tafawa Balewa way, Kaduna 1982-1988.
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria 1990- 1998.
- Synergy Computer, Old Kano Road Azare, Bauchi State 2010.
- First school leaving certificates 1976-1982.
- Senior secondary school leaving certificates 1988.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (ABU, Zaria)1998.
- Internship (OSBUD-K, Pharmacy) 1998-1999.
- Diploma In Computer Operations 2010
- Osbud-K Pharmacy & Store, Kaduna (industrial training) 1997/1998.
- Osbud-K Pharmacy & Store, Kaduna (internship) Dec1998-Dec 1999.
- State hospital otta, Ogun state (N.Y.S.C) Dec 1999-Nov 2000.
- Osbud-k Pharmacy & store, Kaduna (superintendent pharmacist) Dec. 2000 – Nov. 2001
- Federal medical centre Azare, Bauchi State Dec 2001 to date
He is Married and blessed with 3 Children.