PLANNING, RESEARCH AND STATISTICS UNIT
The Planning Unit is under the Department of Administration and provides essential service for the smooth running of the Center.
Below are the functions performed by the Unit:
- Conveyance of Management approval for execution, release o funds to the Financial and Supplies and other Departments/units.
- Budget preparation for the Centre in conjunction with Finance and Supplies Department.
- Regular monitoring and evaluation of project in collaboration with Works and Maintenance unit.
- Conducting research into organizational, operational and management modalities.
- Membership of the Tenders Board
- Participating in Manpower Planning Committee
- Member of Planning Procurement Committee (PPC)