This Committee is saddled with the responsibility for the proposal and implementation of policies for the day-to-day running of the Centre.
The members of the committee are:
- The Medical Director - Chairman
- Head of Clinical Services - Member
- Head of Administration - Member
- Head of Finance and Supplies - Member
- Head of Internal Audit - Member
- Head of Pharmaceutical Services - Member
- Head of Nursing Services - Member
- Chief Admin Officer - Secretary
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- To monitor the activities of the Centre to ensure that they are in line with the vision and mission of the Centre.
- To set the strategic direction of activities in the Centre using the Board of Management guidelines.
- To make recommendations to the Board of Management and implement the decisions of the Board.
- To decide on the recommendations of various standing and Ad-hoc Committees of the Centre.
- Any other duty that Board of Management may assign to it from time to time.